First Post of A New Blog

Hello friends, Lexi here. Some of you may remember me from the time when my blog domain was “OldFashionDolls”. It has been over two years since I last blogged, and much has happened in that interim. I was married over a year ago and my dear husband and I are expecting our first child. I am hoping this blog can be an outlet to share my creative projects and thoughts about life and faith, as I enter this new season of life. For over ten years blogging was a wonderful way for me to express myself and connect with likeminded ladies. Over Christmas one year, I suddenly decided it was time to delete the blog after a long season of dissatisfaction with it. I trust it has been the break I needed and I most definitely look forward to plunging back into blogging with enthusiasm. 


-With lots of Love, Lexi

Comments

  1. What a beautiful blog. Congratulations on your marriage and pregnancy! Thank you for checking on me via my blog. I'm doing very well and enjoying life with my little family. ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts