Rose’s Nursery


 Our little girl entered the world a couple months back and we are both beyond grateful for her safe arrival.
It was a very scary, unusual delivery, and I am blessed to have made it out alive. My family has been through much and we are relieved that Rose and I are discharged from the hospital.
Rose is strong and healthy and we are enjoying getting to know her. She is such a sweet, easygoing baby. Her daddy and I are smitten.
Here are some glimpses of her completed nursery as I promised.
I had a blast decorating-enjoy!








Comments

  1. Oh my! Your baby's nursery is gorgeous! I absolutely love the rose dresser! Did you paint it yourself, or did it come that way? It's lovely. I just stumbled across your blog, really enjoying it! Sincerely, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts