Matching Mushroom Dresses


A recent make (and a favorite!) were two mushroom print knit dresses. Eclectic, fun, and warm for winter.
My daughter’s dress was made using the scraps from the fabric used to create mine-so it was resourceful too.
You can see that the designs are different from each-other yet complimentary. All lace and notions came from my stash. The cost for both came from just the fabric’s price tag.
I probably spent $50 for both because the fabric was a bit expensive. These dresses wash great and have gotten tons of use because they are warm and comfy, so I don’t regret the price. Usually however, I try to keep my handmade dresses around $30 a piece. 
Rose also got a matching pointed bonnet. I was going for a forest gnome vibe. The end is stuffed with poly-fill to hold its shape.

 Hope you enjoyed seeing this!
-Lexi

Comments

  1. Super cute outfits! I really like the style of your dress, with all the lace work and everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts