Spring Bunny Little Girl Dress



 
A sweet spring set I created for my dear little daughter. Sewing for my child is an absolute blast and I enjoy it so much!

The bodice has contrasting bias binding to add some fun pop.


There are ties inserted into the side seams to make this (oversized) dress fit. I made a sz up so Rosie could grow into it.

A lace border detail on hem adds some eye candy.

The bonnet it my favorite! I modified a plain bonnet pattern to include some bunny ear! 

Here is the back of the bonnet, I added a box pleat to fit it nicely to Rosie’s neck. 

Xoxo Lexi

Comments

  1. Hi Lexi! I've been keeping up with your blog sporadically, but haven't commented in
    a while. Just wanted to pop over and say, hi! and also, what a cute little dress and bonnet! I like all the colors together! I would love to sew clothes for my children someday, but I haven't quite learned how to do it yet. My mom used to work on sewing projects with me when I was a kid, but I never quite mastered it. I have a sewing machine, but it's one of those projects that I find hard to get around to. Someday hopefully! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts